Name: Kayla Dench
High school: Plainfield East
Projected college major: Nursing
Bowling hand: Right
GPA/ACT: 4.61/ 5
Email address for colleges to contact: email@example.com.
High School goals: Graduate with a 4.6/5 GPA or higher, win first place at regionals and sectionals and bowl in the ISHA state tournament.
Other interests/activities besides bowling: I play travel softball.
College goals: Graduate and get a good career
High school bowling awards:
JV (Freshman year):
- 2nd place alternate at Grindfest
- 7th place at freshman/sophomore invite
- 2nd place at Raider Invite
- 1st place at Matt Clark invite
- 4th in Southwest Prairie Conference
- 9th in Regionals
- Qualified for Sectionals
Varsity (sophomore year):
- 4th place with high average at Grindfest
- 6th place at freshman/sophomore invite
- 12th place in Southwest Prairie Conference
Other bowling tournament awards:
- Qualified and went to state in the pepsi tournament.
- Took 3rd in Illinois Pepsi YBC Championship in 2014
- Took 2nd at Illinois pepsi YBC Championship in 2015